Monday 20 October 2014

Hi, i'm Dan

First off welcome to my blog, thanks for showing up! This is just a quick introduction to let you know what ill be talking about and what ill be throwing my opinion at.



This blog is primarily to run as an assignment throughout my studies during my PGCE course at Pembrokeshire College, I am currently on my first year and this blog will mainly be about the use of ICT in the world of teaching, talking about how it can aid the teacher and benefit the students during all aspects of learning

So if you want to keep up with my journey through this teaching course, stick around!

Lastly I just way to say that all opinions and content on this blog belong to me and do not portray the opinions of Pembrokeshire College or any Pembrokeshire college staff.




3 comments:

  1. Well done Dan! You are the only blog I can access..are these your only 2 blogs? I only ask in case I'm doing something wrong and not viewing the right page or something..? Have you read everyone elses blog yet? ..and can you access mine, or do I have to do something first? derr!! :-/

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, yeh these are the only 2 iv published so far, i can't get access to more than a couple of the blogs and havent managed to read them, but i think its something to do with adding all the emails and people accepting each over, as iv left mine completely public. i dont even know who you are right now as your name doesn't up or anything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's Andie.. if you haven't added me yet,here's my url
    Andieblogsit.blogspot.com
    I've added everyone now, but when I try and read them it says i need to be invited!?? Grrr! It's SO annoying! I've left a message on the college chat asking everyone to Pleeze add me so that I can catch up...and if anyone else is reading this..hurry up and add me ffs!!!
    Nice one Dan,you look SO happy and shiny in your pic :-)

    ReplyDelete